2024 – The Year of the Blog!
Back in the depths of the pandemic, I (Miss Chloe) really got into a rhythm of writing blogs for The Village School of Dance and enjoyed it so much. It was a great way of keeping our community connected and to educate our students about what we offer and how the school runs.
It’s safe to say that I definitely fell of that blog bandwagon pretty quickly as soon as we came out of the pandemic, and went full force into re-building the business and running three branches!
In 2024, it’s my mission to get a blog out to you every month (maybe more often if I am feeling very ambitious!). Here’s what you can look forward to reading about…
- Upcoming Events & Workshops
- Student Successes
- New classes starting
- How do we decide if a student is ready for exams?
- What happens during exams?
- What is the grading system for exams?
- How can I help prepare my child for dance exams?
- Why is dance uniform important?
- Our Venues
- Our Team
- What it takes to be a professional dancer
- Career paths in Dance
- What is Tap Dance?
- What is Contemporary Dance?
- What is AcroDance?
- What is Modern Dance?
- Our top Theatre Trip Picks 2024
- and much much more…..
Keep an eye out for all of our blog posts in 2024!